Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reiki for the Holdiays!



Hello All & Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

This is most definitely a stressful time of year--more now than ever with the economy troubles and uncertainty permeating the air. But, don't fret--Reiki is on the way!

Reiki is an excellent tool for de-stressing and relaxing. In fact, my most common comment from clients is that they felt so relaxed and warm during the session--which oftentimes carries itself into a more restful sleep that evening. This is the perfect time to try a Reiki session! Not only will you feel more relaxed, but it helps move any emotional "debris" out of the body so you get healing and wellness rolled into one.

My rates are very affordable and couldn't come at a better time!

$50 for 50 minute session

$10 discount for all students (with current student I.D.)

Sliding scale for those in need.

Reiki, in my opinion, should be affordable for everyone. This is why I offer more affordable rates--but you still get the same great, professional service!

Often times people wonder why anyone should charge if Reiki itself is a universal energy. The fact is, practitioners are NOT charging for the Reiki, but our personal time for the session and the time, effort and money spent on gaining our certification to Reiki Master.

Also, in the universe it is necessary to have an "energy exchange" after a service is rendered--othewise an "energetic debt" is left and will have to be pulled some other way. This also why I have "service exchanges" available (i.e. massage therapist and I exchange our services for the others) as well as charging.

Bottom line is this: Reiki is healing energy that everyone should be able to experience and I want to be a part of that.


Got questions? Feel free to email me or leave a comment below:

Nancy@remedyreiki.com

and be sure to keep checking back for my updated website!

Many blessings!

N

No comments:

Counter